24 Nov 2011

Bright Light Bright Light Presentation Illustrations



During the September fashion week, I was lucky enough to assist for genius set designer and Art director Alun Davies. I’d worked alongside Alun before but it was amazing to work alongside him during the hustle and bustle of fashion week. Throughout fashion week I assisted on several incredible events including, Fred Butlers S/S12 presentation and the remarkable band, Bright Light Bright Light's 'Disco Moment' launch party. For the Bright Light Bright Light launch I was asked to create hand drawn illustration postcards to go into the events goodie bags. I loved being able to apply my typography skills to a fashion event……!

Check out the single here http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Qs1VRlTbEO4&feature=player_embedded

No comments:

Post a Comment